Allan Myers is bidding on a design build rehabilitation project for SEPTA on Tuesday March 31, 2020. The project is located in Montgomery & Bucks Counties, at the following locations:
- Bridge 13.70, Neshaminy Line (Meadowbrook)
- Bridge 15.95, Neshaminy Line (Huntingdon)
- Bridge 18.52, Neshaminy Line (Prospect)
- Bridge 18.91, Main Line (Penllyn)
respond to this email if you are interested in bidding as a subcontractor or
supplier on this project. We are looking
for the following trades.
following scopes of work are being solicited for this project:
- Clearing & Select Tree Removal
- E&S and Landscaping
- Masonry Restoration
- Tunneling and Steel Liner Installation
- By-Pass Pumping
- Support of Excavation
We are also looking for DBE Regular Dealers & Suppliers for the following products:
- Concrete Supply
Requests and quotes
should be sent to Myers.Estimating-PA@allanmyers.com Please contact us if you
need quantities or assistance with any of the items.
Allan Myers encourages all firms to bid as a consortium if project size dictates that. We look forward to working together on this project.